Denorian Consulate (North Shore)
o Alfred Belastair
Flint Police first on scene
o Julian Le’brix
Chief of consulate security, former military (maybe 3rd yerasol war vet)
claimed to have shot the deceased in the leg then shoulder before she jumped
through the window
o Nilasa Hume
dating security guard Braden
accused of stealing gold, silverware, ornamental egg
worked and lived at Heward Sechem’s Alkahest and Etchings factory
shot from behind
- once in shoulder
- once in leg
Had two puncture wounds to the abdomen (from iron fence)
Had healed scalp wound (necrotic & healing magic detected)
Brought food to consulate on regular basis and was friendly and well liked
- On day of her death she brought Brigandeero Chocolates laced with a
euphoric drug (possibly Fey Pepper)
- Chocolates had Thinking Man’s Tavern (Bosum Strand) seal on them
Found bail certificate in her pocket
- Obtained criminal file from Parity Lake Police Station (Parity Lake)
- Two accomplices were named in the police report were remanded to
Reformatory (Upper Flint Bay)
Boyfriend of the deceased
dated Nilasa for 5 weeks
Met Nilasa at Thinking Man’s Tavern
o Tia Jedaux
secretary at consulate
Handles visas and passports
Was working on a visa to Ber for a Dr. Wolfgang von Recklinghousen at the time of the death
Wolfgang left after the death
Got copy of his visa application
Address: House of Bluebirds (youth hostel)
Reference 1: Professor Kindleton (Central District)
Reference 2: Dr. Camp (North Shore)
o Auntie Popo
Maid on way to work
Eye Witness to death of Nilasa
• Heard deceased crash through window followed by two gun shots
• Saw deceased fly 40 feet and fall onto iron spike fence
o John Johanson
Young messenger (yearly 20s)
Did not witness deceased fall
Stated that Nilasa was still alive after being impailed
Witnessed man fitting the description of Wolfgang von Recklenhousen approach Nilassa.
• She whispered to the subject and handed him some papers before passing out (possibly dead)
• He then removed a necklace from her neck and fled the scene.
Johanson reported that Nilasa also had a slash wound to her head and a bloodied face
• FT3 did not see the reported wound.
• Wound may have been healed post mortem
House of Bluebirds Youth Hostel (North Shore)
o Interviewed Hostel proprietor
She reported that Dr WvR came to the Hostel shortly after the incident at the Consulate covered in blood.
• Dr WvR claimed that he needed his surgical kit for an emergency procedure and went up to his room.
• He left again, but she did not see him leave.
Not long after Dr WvR left a man impersonating a Flint police officer arrived at the hostel.
• He claiomed his name was Officer Porter of the Flint Police
• He paid her 200gp for access to Dr WvR’s room
• He searched the room and then left
20 minutes later FT3 arrived on the scene
• FT3 observed that the Dr WvR’s room had been ransacked
• Most of Dr WvR’s personal effects were not present in the room. Presumably they were taken by the doctor when he fled.
Dr Camp’s Surgical Center (North Shore)
o Interviewed Dr Camp
Learned that Dr WvR practiced medicine at this location
Dr WvR was a trained surgeon with magical skillz
Dr Camp also hypothesized that the hallucinogen in the chocolates may have been Fey Pepper.
Heward Sechem’s Alkahest and Etchings Factory (Parity Lake)
o Interviewed Heward Sechem
Factory owner, and “adoptive father” of Nilasa
Saw Nilasa earlier that morning
Heward’s uncle is the venerable sky seer, Nevard Sechem
• Nevard warned him that Nilasa would die
o “An adopted daughter will blindly ride the wind to her demise”
• Uncle Nevard lives in The CloudWood
Heward stated that Nilasa recieved a necklace with a canary motif 2-3 weeks ago.
The two accomplices from the Nilasa’s police report were childhood friends
Heward reported that three men have approached him multiple times about selling his factory. They all smelt like burnt grease.
• Heward had them followed to The Nettles.
o Possible connection to Lorchan Kell, crime boss.
Heward Sechim felt somewhat responsible for getting Nilasa riled up about the treatment of workers in Flint.
• Heward admitted to speaking his mind perhaps a bit much to a young girl who might have wanted to take action – “you know how young people are”, he said
• He knows that Nilasa wanted to do something, and Nilasa knew that Nevard might know how to contact Gale, and it is possible that Nilasa reached out to Nevard for introductions.
• Heward said we might want to talk with Nevard. He provided directions to the henge in the Cloudwood where a number of Nevard Sechim’s followers took him to live out his remaining days.